Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mardi Gras

Ce n'est pas mardi gras aujourd'hui

SO I know today is NOT Mardi Gras but it happens to be one of my favorite holidays!
My dad went to NOLA for work and was able to see the Muses and Chaos parades. I love the colors of Mardi Gras and I have always wanted to go to New Orleans and see the parades. My dad brought home a TON of beads and plenty of stories.
 
(muses)


Doesnt it look like so much fun? Lent is starting and Im thinking to give up soda...It will be very hard for me because I love diet coke and sprite but I am going to stick with water, tea, coffee, and other non carbonated beverages. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts. I am usually not very good at these things..oh well..



Peace and Love

G



No comments:

Post a Comment