Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to School

Winter break was so nice! I had a blast in California with my cousins! If you are ever near thousand oaks CA I highly recommend a visit to the Camarillo (I think that's the name) outlets. They have a Tory Burch outlet store there and I got bathing suits for 20$!!!! They also have a great Kate spade store and northface and Jcrew as well. All and all successful!


My family is amazing and I love love love spending time with them. My family in California is wonderful and my family in Texas and South Carolina came too! We had an absolute blast!


Some noteworthy places were

1) Santa Barbara Zoo: steps away from the ocean and mountains it has really cool animals and really cool views. I got a new camera for christmas and had a blast taking pictures there!

2) Warner Brothers VIP Tour: I got to sit on the friends couch...THE REAL ONE. It's a pretty long tour but you learn so much!

3) Whale Watching tour: I am a huge huge fan of Animal Planets Whale Wars. So getting to go on this trip was super fun! we saw a whole bunch of common dolphins 4 grey whales and a couple of reeso dolphins (sp?) it was a great time of year to go as the grey whales are migrating down to Mexico.


Hope the New Year brings everyone joy!

Peace and Love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment