Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Semester New You?

Ok So I am officially a SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR!!!
And you know what that means....

(just kidding I still have to study)

But still! I am really excited to be that much closer to college. I hear back from my top two choices in about two weeks and of course after that it will be much easier to slack off.

DORM ROOM STUFF

Ok so I know that I dont know where I am going yet...but...I still have picked out what I want in my dorm. I found this great seller on etsy.com who does the cutest stuff and great for dorm rooms.

the name of the seller is SAY HAY GIFTS
(I would of course get my initals instead of lilly but its the lilly pattern)

Ok and this next idea I didnt come up with myself but I thought it was really cute! I cant remember what blog I saw this on but I definently need it. My wall on my dorm is going to be all black and white photos. This must be included and here are a few pictures I want on the wall.

(Just in case I forget in college)
(duh)
(I love this shot of Marilyn posing for a chanel ad)
(Ok so most people wont get this but I looove this movie. Its from the late 1970's and its called Slapshot. I love hockey and this movie is hillarious)
(so I never forget where I am from)

(Bear Bryant Alabama Football Legend)
(the one and only..also my background for this blog)

And I will obviously find more but just to have the basics. My bedding is the lilly pulizter by Garnet Hill and is in this pattern..
(green is my favorite color and I think its pretty simple so I can pair it with accents of pink)

Also with bedding...

This is adorable...

So obviously these wont be the only things in my dorm but its definently a start. I can only hope I can find a roomate as pink and green as me. Since I am definently going to school down south I doubt I will have a problem finding another preppy girl who doesnt mind my insanity. UGH typing all this is getting my SO EXCITED FOR COLLEGE!!!


as always from tech class,

Peace and Love

G

No comments:

Post a Comment