Monday, January 9, 2012

SNOW

Today I am sitting in tech (as usual) and I look out the window and see SNOW!!

Although it may not stick and its not coming down fast its the most the DC area has seen this winter. Plus it wasnt even supposed to snow today we only heard about rain. It has been a super mild winter this year and it is about time for some snow. I tried snapping a picture with my phone but it didnt turn out well so I found a puctures that looks sorta like what im seeing (minus the already sticking snow...

AHHHHHHH!!



So this snow has inspired some snow related fashion which I have not been able to use yet this year....

HATS



I think hats look fantastic in the winter and I love them when it snows! I have a ralph lauren hat like this one and its really cute on and looks great in the snow. I know there is a trend (sort of) of these animal type hats with the pom pom strings. And on the right people they look really cute but I dont think I can rock them..

BOOTS

These are Tory Burch and I absolutely love them. They are Tory's version of the duck boot and I love the fur. Plus they work perfectly in the snow because the bottoms have good grip and are rubber. I really hope that my parents will get these for me for my birthday...

JACKETS

This is almost exactly like the ski jacket I use. Its spyder brand and is super durable. It has lasted me forever and is really well made. I love skiing and snowboarding and I havent been yet this year (thanks mild winter) The slopes around here only have been open for 2 weeks but I am planning a trip to go snowboarding at the end of exams (so next week!)

MORE GEAR

Ok so these are really intense and they have cuter ones but since I have black snow pants and the red and white ski jacket I think these would look really cool with the outfit. These are also spyder brand (they make great stuff) and this is all getting me really excited to go snowboarding!



So by the time it took me to write this whole post it has already stopped snowing outside my window. The forecast for the rest of the day is rain (maybe ICE?!?!) and the temperature is lingering around 40 degrees (UGH) I really hope it will snow some more. I could always use a snow day for studying for exams which start on friday!


As Always,

Peace and Love

G

No comments:

Post a Comment