Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolutions

So I completely forgot to post about this and I believe it is a good idea because seeing the post will hopefully help me fulfill these goals...

In no particular order...

*)GET INTO SHAPE: I havent really been slacking on this but I need to step it up. My gym is really nice and I do like to work out. I really like Zumba and Kick boxing which are both offered classes at my gym.
I know its kind of a common resolution but I really do plan to stick it out...

*) STAY STUDYING!!: that senior slump which is all too common has really hit me hard. I dont know where I will be going next year but my grades have already started to slip (oops) I have recently started going to the library after school because my house is too distracting and it really helps! Plus I think its good preparation for college next year. I really need to keep this resolution.

*) BLOG MORE? I really do like blogging and I think it helps me keep organized (another resolution) Plus I think its helpful in that with writing more (in theory) your writing should improve.
*) STAY ORGANIZED not just in my school work (and my room) I need to keep my style and clothes organized. I love getting style ideas off the internet and I need to purge my closet from all the clothes from the middle school days (YIKES) I think this will also help me get prepared for college and simplify my wardrobe.

(I wish my desk could look this good!)

TO be continued...

Peace and Love

G

No comments:

Post a Comment