Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Exams

DUM DUM DUUUMMMM....

Its that time of year again! EXAMS! So I have taken it upon myself ( as a senior) to not study for them! I seriously dont like studying and I am really having trouble focusing now that the senioritis has fully kicked in. But now that I look back on my  previous posts I realized that I have already promised myself that I would study more... So I am caught in a certain situation. Go to the library and be good and study then go to the gym? or just go to the gym?


ANYWAY

So today I was in math, not paying attention, and I spotted a girl in my class with a really really cute outfit. Since we will most likely be going to different schools next year I think it would be ok to try and mimic her outfit exactly to take to college. Here is what she was wearing.


 It is very winter-preppy and I absolutely love it! I have just sold some of my old lilly dresses on ebay and now I have some extra money to spend...I think I might just have to invest in this outfit. Anyway, I have decided that I will study and be good so that I can have a good start in college. Also it will help my parents feel better. If only I knew where i was going next year....



Peace and Love,


G




No comments:

Post a Comment