Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter Style

So I am sitting here in tech...as usual....with nothing to do..so I am going to post some of the things that I want before I go to college


Monogram Necklace
I think these are really really cute and I would love to have one I think in silver but I am not sure yet. I have seen these around and I think they look really pretty..particularlty the cursive ones.


Duck Boots
I love these boots and I use my moms pair all the time. Although I am definently going down south for college, I still love these boots! Great for any weather...even though this year DC is getting very little snow and has been very mild.

Southern Marsh Longsleeve
I love the color of this shirt (I know I have been saying love a lot) but I really do! Southern Marsh has some really cute shirts (both longsleeve and short) They come in comfort colors too which I really like. Some are more simple but I think "authentic southern class" fits me the best!

New Vest
This one is from jcrew and I really like that it is quilted. I also love the color navy I think that overall its a great looking vest. I have one from old navy that is grey but I would rather have this.


Now these are more like my winter wants but since I am looking at schools down south (clemson and TCU) I have a whole other list dedicated to what I want this summer. That will have to be another post however since its a little early. I really want this week to be over since I have exams starting next week and then I am an official SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR! YAYY! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Peace and Love

G

No comments:

Post a Comment